- Browse Categories
- Latest NewsMore>>
- Shipping Agent Sunny Worldwide Logistics Team Battle for April New Goals for May
- Shipping demand continues to be strong, CCTV: lack of containers and cabins! There is a large backlog of foreign trade companies! Orders have skyrocketed but delivery is difficult!
- Congestion on European inland waterways! The barge waited for 77 hours, 50,000 containers were delayed, and the shipping company charged a congestion surcharge
- Foreign brands stand out at consumer goods expo
- In 2021, the problem of seafarers' difficulty in changing shifts may become more serious
- There is a shortage of containers and strong demand! High freight rates and congestion delays become the "new normal"! Or until 2024
- Sea freight will go up? Many shipping companies including 2M, Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM have raised many surcharges! Foreign trade companies are under pressure again!
- 60 "Logisticsers" of Sunny Worldwide Logistics Are Planning A Team Tour To Hunan From May 27th To May 30th
- The container captain dies after being infected with the new crown, multiple workers at the port of Singapore are diagnosed, and many Southeast Asian countries are facing a new wave of shocks
- Delays in Chittagong, increased container congestion, ships waiting up to 5 days for berths!
- Delays in Chittagong Port, increased container congestion, and ships waiting for berths for up to 5 days!
- The recovery of the container market may continue until 2024, with strong demand, shortage of containers, high freight rates and congestion delays becoming the "new normal"
- China open to working with other countries
- Singapore Port: The backlog caused by the canal blockage has all been dealt with
- The shipping company announced an increase in freight rates! Isn't this year's freight rate the highest but higher? !
- Remind the shipping company to revise Indonesia’s booking and documentation requirements, and there will be fines for mismatches
- The global shipping industry has been thrown into disarray, with more extra container ships being deployed on the Asian-Nordic route
- The government's intervention in an important port in North America has ended, and the dock workers in South America have gone on strike again!
- $15,000! "I have never seen it like this in 40 years." The peak season of the trans-Pacific route may last longer!
- Maersk, ONE and MSC lost their market share and were taken away by other top ten shipping companies
- A record year for container production, will the shortage of containers be short of the end of the year? ! Approximately 1.4 million TEUs of new boxes delivered in the first quarter
- The global shipping industry is in chaos, and more additional container ships are deployed on the Asia-Northern Europe route
- Attention! Amazon FBA product storage restrictions have changed again!
- Nearly 500 containers have been delayed in customs clearance at Chinese ports, and the country has lost the Chinese market
- Shipyard workers stopped repairing trucks owned by Universal Logistics Holdings at a terminal in the Port of Los Angeles on Wednesday
- Asia-North America has recently suspended 67 voyages, and the schedule has been seriously delayed! 2M adjusted 10 trans-Pacific voyages, involving multiple domestic ports!
- Asia-Northern Europe rose by 192%, Asia-West America rose by 33%, additional logistics costs for shippers soared
- Container prices continue to rise, India is short of 100,000 containers, and the average price of containers has increased by 58%
- Reminder: Starting from April 24th, Yantian Port will suspend the acceptance of export heavy containers 5 days after the arrival date.
- There are almost no ships available for charter in the market, and the space and capacity are tight! The rental price of container ships has set a record in 16 years!
- Australia: Seafarers do not need to apply for exemption for departure
- These three major ports in Europe will be merged into a new port, with an investment of more than 1.6 billion U.S. dollars
- Container prices have soared by 94% in five months, and the shortage of containers in Asia will intensify. North America is the main cause of global container shortages.
- The cause of the fire on this container ship was found: wrong declaration of dangerous goods! The ship is full of Chinese cargo
- Optimism grows as spending on UK travel and tourism rises
- Los Angeles/Long Beach Port truck drivers went on strike, and the continued congestion for ships has been extended to 8 days! Shipping companies raise general freight rates
- Los Angeles/Long Beach Port truck drivers went on strike, and the continued congestion for ships has been extended to 8 days! Shipping companies raise general freight rates
- The subsequent impact of the blockage of the Suez Canal: large-scale congestion in global ports! Singapore, Rotterdam, Antwerp take these measures
- Hot spot丨Japan decides to discharge nuclear sewage into the sea, information on 4000 waste containers is unknown
- Port of Montreal dock workers went on strike this week and refused to work overtime on weekdays or weekends
- Many shipping companies launch new routes, Maersk upgrades Asia-Europe route AE19 service
- Due to port congestion and continued delays, the U.S. railroad transportation is also blocked
- Freight rates on major routes such as Europe and the United States have risen across the board! Hapag-Lloyd: Port congestion will continue into the third quarter
- Be vigilant丨There have been no serious riots in the UK and Northern Ireland for many years. Pay attention to the risks of import and export!
- Amazon has swept the number on a large scale, hundreds of stores closed, and the sellers tearfully supported
- Evergreen clarifies the report of "Chang-Chi Ship East lodged a complaint with Evergreen Marine"
- China's growth an opportunity for EU, Xi says
- The transportation capacity is tight, the demand for China-Europe railway services suddenly surges, and the price of air cargo charter reaches a new high
- Accident丨A large-scale container ship of MSC had a sudden failure and delayed shipping schedule. It had called many domestic ports such as Yantian and Xiamen!
- Container transportation supply may become the biggest risk in the second quarter. Congestion in US ports continues to increase, and cargo orders are still rising
- Export attention! New regulations on Indian manifests, new regulations on related documents in Egypt, Nicaragua, and El Salvador
- Growing overseas orders of domestic firms keep stevedores busy at ports
- The huge rescue cost of the "Long Give" that stranded the Suez Canal should be shared by the cargo owners?
- For the 650 million yuan claim, who will pay for the losses in the Suez Canal's "Great Ship Jam of the Century"? General average, all shippers pay together
- Capacity to limit cargo delays, Maersk and Yixing launch new trans-Pacific services to deploy 10 ships
- Suspended and jumped to port! Maersk expects the capacity to drop by 30% and suspends export bookings in some regions! Attached is a list of diversions of multiple shipping companies
- Air freight passes, but it stands in the face of fluctuation of demand, supply and delivery of demand for demand
- The Suez Canal resumes navigation, and it will take a few days to clear more than 400 stranded ships! Supply chain delays may cause product prices to rise
- There is a serious backlog of containers, and the port auctions thousands of TEUs of stranded goods to free up yard space
- Accident丨A large container ship of MSC collided with the wharf; another container ship of Evergreen suffered an accident
- The exchange rate of this country has plummeted and inflation is high, shipping companies charge cancellation fees for bookings, beware of customers rejecting the goods
- The global shipping market is facing challenges! The Suez Canal interrupted many shipping companies to announce the affected ships, and the Nordic ports are at risk of congestion!
- China slaps anti-dumping duties on Australian wine
- Warning丨Severe storms will hit many southern states in the United States, delays in air cargo and port loading and unloading
- Warning丨Severe storm will hit many southern states in the United States, delays in air cargo and port loading and unloading
- "The world's most congested" port requires such goods to be taken away from the yard, and the congestion intensifies and the transfer to Colombo takes 21 days!
- Suddenly, a large box ship ran aground, the Suez Canal was blocked, and the two-way channel was blocked! It has been called to many important domestic ports!
- A box ship of Maersk suffered a mechanical failure and the ship schedule was delayed! Had a call to many domestic ports such as Ningbo/Shanghai
- China Eastern flies vaccines to Dominican Republic
- alert! Amazon's well-known big sellers were raided for tax inspections, and nearly 40 million fines and taxes were required to be paid!
- For 10 consecutive months, the China-Europe Express has opened more than a thousand trains every month
- Brief Introduction of Liangjiang New Area
- Find a new route!Maersk, MSC, Hapelot announced waiving these charges at the country's ports!
- There is no upper limit on container ship rent! Maersk sets the highest charter price to compete with MSC
- Strong and stable demand, a slight drop in post-holiday freight rates, many well-known freight forwarding and logistics giants launched new services for China-Europe Railway
- Open up new routes! Southeast Asia has become a hot spot, Maersk, MSC, ONE launch new Asian routes
- Freight volumes in Asia and Europe continue to grow, congestion in the West and the US has become a new normal, spot freight rates are still high, and container shortages have entered a cycle
- congestion delays! Singapore Port is blocked, Chittagong Port is blocked, Liverpool Port is blocked,
- difference between shipowner bill of lading and forwarder bill of lading
- Brief Introduction to Liangjiang New Area
- The China-Europe Express Chang'an Cross-border E-commerce National Assembly Center Promotion Conference was successfully held today!
- Negotiations with Amazon broke down, 8,500 Italian employees will go on strike
- Attention!The US ports are heavily congested and the shipment is delayed by 45 days!Original Marine importer running to air freight!
- The long waiting period cannot be restored, Maersk and MSC cut Asia-US services and no longer call at US West ports!
- U.S. ports are seriously congested, and the delivery of the goods is delayed by 45 days! The former importer of sea cargo is willing to spend more money on air freight
- Heavy! The port construction fee is officially cancelled! The shipping version of the government work report is here!
- The river boat headed out to sea for the first time! The inaugural cruise of China's largest inland river container ship in Wuhan
- "One container is hard to find" has an impact on Chinese exporters
- The empty container has finally arrived!About 730,000 TEU empty containers arrived at Ningbo Port!Xiamen Port available empty container has reached about 150,000 TEU!Freight rates are expected to drop!
- buy! The world's largest independent container ship owner orders 8 more container ships!
- New channel boosts trade among RCEP members
- A new round of congestion delays! Singapore Port is blocked, Chittagong Port is blocked, Liverpool Port is blocked, and the stranded goods are auctioned!
- The freight rate has dropped and the number of suspended flights has increased. This route is in sharp contrast to the popular Asia-Europe and Trans-Pacific routes!
- Follow-up丨Three container ships with more than 2,800 boxes fell into the water, Maersk will call Los Angeles, and these two ships will set sail again this month!
- Shipping company announced plans to suspend trans-Pacific routes in March, Hapag-Lloyd and CMA CGM levied new surcharges, and demand for Asian cargo remains strong
- Maersk's first direct train from China to Georgia arrives in Tbilisi
- Traffic congestion in Southern California is spreading. Note that these 10 truck freight locations are the most congested
- The supply of container ships is tight! Chartering costs hit a 13-year high, and the shipowner is expected to increase its revenue by 6 times this year!
- New transport channel boosts trade among RCEP members
- Hapag-Lloyd: Container delays may be resolved in Q2/Q3
- Herperot: The crisis in liner shipping will not end immediately
- In February, the foreign trade container throughput of the eight major hub ports increased by 60.7% year on year, which is better than the pre-epidemic level
- Port congestion in western US expected to ease! Da Fei, Wan Hai, to star new routes are no longer linked to the port of Los Angeles
- Share following news regarding the congestion at Port of LA and Port of LGB
- Congestion in the US West Port is expected to ease! CMA CGM, Wanhai, and Israel will no longer call Los Angeles Port
- The shortage of containers continues to plague the liner shipping industry, and freight forwarders cannot meet the growing demand for self-owned containers
- Significantly reduce the time and cost of customs clearance! The first multilateral agreement on cross-border paperless trade in the Asia-Pacific takes effect today
- Peak shipments before the holiday! Serious congestion at Yantian Wharf! A large backlog of heavy cabinets! Traffic control is adopted for trailers entering the port...
- The Pacific is not peaceful! At least 40 containers fell into the sea in another accident on a US line ship!
- loading port and destination port congestion mostly country
- shipping from China to europe railway
- Accident丨Sudden mechanical failure of a large MSC container forced a change of course
- China's Hubei opens new airport
- Taxes may be about to change the rules of the game in the global shipping industry
- How many days will the ship be stuck at the North American terminal? Herberot official data disclosure
- Does the surge in container ship rates threaten the global economic outlook?
- Hapag-Lloyd's operating revenue in 2020 will reach $14.6 billion! Container demand will remain high in the first half of this year
- note! Customs clearance cannot be done during the upgrade of India's customs system, and the country's serious shortage of containers will take two to three weeks to book!
- Soaring container ship freight rates threaten the global economic outlook?
- Accident 丨 15 people were kidnapped! Another container ship was attacked by pirates; a container ship collided with a barge
- China Ocean Development plans to acquire 4 companies
- Maersk will order its first carbon-neutral ships within three years
- What are our expectations for the dry bulk cargo market in 2021?
- Profit for the whole year doubled by 5 times, Xingxing accelerated its listing in the United States, with a target valuation of 2 billion
- On the first day when he took office, Biden signed 17 administrative orders! Re-join the Paris climate agreement and WHO, etc.
- Maersk lost about 750 boxes on this ship, and restrictions on container bundling and stacking have been concerned
- Everyone is looking forward to the program preview of sunny worldwide logistics annual meeting
- Singapore's container throughput fell by 0.9% in 2020 and will strengthen multimodal transport services
- MSC Important Update Notice - Update of EIR for MSC Shenzhen (Port of Shipment Shekou/Yantian) Export Goods
- Suddenly, a U.S.-line container ship full of Chinese cargo in Maersk encountered bad weather and nearly 100 containers were lost!
- Many places in Malaysia have been closed for two weeks, congestion in Port Klang has increased, and logistics delivery has been delayed!
- Years ago, the peak of shipments came to an emergency, and the lack of cabins, containers and trailers made export and forwarding companies breathless!
- Hong Kong eyes crown in supply chain shift
- Over 400,000 seafarers stranded at sea! 85 investment institutions call for an end to the maritime humanitarian crisis
- Yantian Port aims at ports along the Yangtze River
- note! Tianjin’s storage yards no longer accept delivery containers, and the replacement fee has increased by 40 yuan per container!
- Extremely cold weather increases delays in China-Europe trains; Ceva expands China-Europe rail freight services
- The port situation is gradually getting back on track after Brexit
- Liner companies forgo freight revenue and do what they can to reduce the accumulation of empty containers
- Matson Shipping issued a forecast for the fourth quarter of 2020, with profit up nearly fivefold compared with the same period last year
- The air cargo aircraft modification market is heating up, and high demand prompts Atlas Air and DHL to buy cargo aircraft in large quantities
- Make it worse! The price of marine fuel has risen sharply, and the low-sulfur fuel surcharge has also risen
- Demand remains strong, and the suspension of shipping announced by shipping companies during the Spring Festival has been significantly reduced
- Congestion in the US West Port has increased, cargo accumulation has delayed delivery, and cargo ships have been queued for two weeks
- Air freight rates remain high, and overall air freight rates will not drop significantly in the next 6 months
- Epidemic has caused "a box of hard to find" global container ship freight rates soared by 80%
- Nation to expand free trade network
- Ports in the west of the United States are congested, with cargoes piling up late for up to two weeks
- Maersk: The overheated container market will cool in the first half of this year
- The Ministry of Commerce announces the list of issuing institutions for import and export licenses in 2021
- Shipping companies raised their fees, and trans-Pacific freight rates jumped to a new high! The challenges facing the container shipping market continue into the next year
- Eight of the world’s 12 largest shipping companies have expanded their fleets this year, and these four have changed the most
- Unexpected warehouse shortage, sky-high freight, congestion and delay
- 2020 International changes
- 2020 Under the new crown epidemic
- Port and shipping accident 2020
- Goodbye, 2020! A magical year, those moments worth remembering in shipping logistics
- The strong current freight rate has affected the contract freight rate next year
- Announcement No. 138 of the General Administration of Customs of the people's Republic of China (on the declaration of new coronavirus test kit and other epidemic materials) Announcement of the event)
- Sunny Worldwide Logistics new year's Day holiday notice
- Rates in Europe rose 230% to a record high
- November cargo volume fell 12.6 per cent year on year, while air freight rates surged to a peak of 289 per cent
- A billion dollars!Heberot builds six 23,500+TEU container ships
- Sunny Worldwide Logistics wish you Merry Christmas
- COVID-19 sparks' extreme storm 'in Global Shipping supply Chain
- Post-brexit Britain wants to reinvent itself as a global shipping hub?
- Mitsui: The "Waskashio" accident was caused by the crew's "trawling"
- Sunny Worldwide Logistics wish you a happy winter solstice!
- note! Shipping company issued: notice of the adjustment of the overdue container fee rate and the change of the container handling process
- Export bookings will be suspended due to lack of containers, and US regulators have warned shipping companies to stop the move!
- The congestion continued for a long time, and the British shipper sent a letter to Parliament requesting an investigation into the port congestion!
- DHL Suspends Express Delivery to 6 Countries
- UPS suspends service to some regions in China, DHL urgently suspends import and export services in some countries!
- Germany announced in advance! Implementation of the "hard lockdown order" until next year, all retail stores will be closed
- 15% of German companies are facing "survival crisis" due to the epidemic
- Major emergency丨Two container ships collided, more than 650 containers sank with the crew in distress, and the Yangtze River Estuary channel was urgently closed!
- The largest port in the United States is serious! Congestion is getting worse, 23 container ships are waiting at anchor in California
- Another $5 trillion! The South Korean government has stepped up support for its own liner shipping industry
- After substantial profit, MSC opened a frenzy of buying mode
- Maersk and ONE have reduced the space booking, and the pressure of lack of container will continue for at least another 6-8 weeks! May affect the Spring Festival delivery
- Many shipping companies such as ONE, OOCL, Hapag-Lloyd have suspended receiving cargo from multiple ports in South China. Pay attention to the shipment before the year!
- The monthly volume of 300 boxes has been reduced to 3, and the shipping company has suspended the delivery of American agricultural products and is warned by FMC investigation
- ONE suspends receiving orders for refrigerated goods from multiple ports in Fujian
- As refrigerated container transportation is tightening, not only China, but also shipping companies have suspended cold box shipping space bookings for the five European countries
- Shenzhen Sunny Worldwide Logistics has successfully joined China International Freight Forwarding Association and become a member of CIFA
- The annual container throughput of Shanghai port stands at 40 million TEU for the fourth time
- British ports could be in chaos as Brexit looms
- Soren Toft, maersk Line's former COO, has officially taken over as CHIEF executive of MSC Shipping
- The logistics market at present...
- Manufacturers demand cancellation of congestion surcharge
- A container ship broke down suddenly, collided with two ships, and the port crane collapsed
- [Good News] Sunny Worldwide Logistics signed a contract with Alibaba on ska strategic cooperation to win the new export business opportunities in 2021
- China occupies seven of the world’s top ten ports, and the scale of my country’s ports is the largest in the world
- Optimistic about the shipping market, SITC International orders 7 new ships, and ONE adds 8 new ships for charter
- Huge fine! The shipowner was fined US$12 million by the U.S. Federal Court for violating pollution discharge regulations
- A fire broke out in a logistics park in Yantian, Shenzhen. Smoke billowed from the scene of the incident, and three trapped people have been rescued.
- The whole route has generally risen, and the freight rate continues to rise. The shipping company announces the price increase notice in January next year!
- On the verge of collapse! Los Angeles, the second largest city in the United States, declared an emergency "closed city"! Logistics may delay a large area!
- Sunny Worldwide Logistics to share with you the current international shipping, air transport market situation
- More than 50 bulk carriers carrying Australian coal stranded at Chinese ports?
- Aviation disaster! More than 40 airlines have gone bankrupt this year, and there will be more!
- The port of Colombo is paralyzed by congestion
- China's economic recovery has great importance for world, says OECD expert
- China leads strong recovery of global trade flow
- China's economic recovery stabilizes as exports, markets boom: Bloomberg
- Security measures get boost for imported food
- CCTV reports shipping market !
- Ministry of Transport: New container terminals should be equipped with dangerous goods containers
- The first cross-border e-commerce European special train to Yiwu in China
- MSC is still buying ships!
- Manufacturers in this country demand cancellation of congestion surcharge
- China joins the world's largest free trade zone! Over 90% of goods or zero tariffs affect 1/3 of the world’s population and 15 countries!
- Containers are jammed at the port, and the country’s villages pile up containers everywhere
- Pudong Airport UPS cargo personnel confirmed!All freight station personnel overnight detection, freight impact continued
- Export "explosive orders"! Bicycle companies have ordered orders until next year, and they only hate that containers are too expensive and difficult to recruit
- The renminbi has risen too fast, the exchange rate has entered the "6.5 era", and profits have decreased. Foreign traders collectively complained!
- Sharing：The logistics market at present...
- Sunny Worldwide Logistics Share following LA / LB port congestion news with all of you
- 15, 000 containers stranded, US Port close to collapse, Maersk responds...
- South Korean government again talks with shipping companies: request to avoid port jump
- The number of flights between China and the United States will be increased to 20 per week, with one-third of flights disappearing due to the outbreak
- Sunny Worldwide logistics information sharing: too difficult! Lottery booking! $10000 ocean freight! One box is hard to find! One cabin is hard to get!
- Nearly 15,000 containers are trapped in the terminal, American truck drivers call for demurrage exemption
- Shanghai Port Intelligent VGM system is online! The error of the two cabinets has been checked by 8 tons! Maximum fine of $8,000
- Truck drivers in the United States are calling for a waiver of demurrage charges after nearly 15,000 containers were stranded at terminals
- MSC buys six container ships with capacity close to Maersk
- What cargo can't be carried in a sea container?
- Is the boat really not coming? Australia's trade ban fell, a large backlog of ships diverted
- unless the trade volume slows down, the port congestion will not be alleviated
- be rampant! Singapore Strait, three more pirates in 6 hours!
- Congestion surcharges have been imposed on ports in three more countries
- Accident丨At least 100 containers fell into the water! A large container ship of ONE encountered bad weather and called at a domestic port
- Strategic integration and speed up again!Liner companies compete for the "door to door" track
- The shipping company doesn't stop sailing?Container capacity is expected to break records in the fourth quarter
- Shipping companies update requirements for goods exported to India
- APL ENGLAND announced the preliminary investigation results of the loss of 50 containers
- Multinationals to thrive under new development pattern
- Shanghai remains hot spot for foreign investment
- President to address China International Import Expo
- Note: All incoming and outgoing containers in Shanghai Port must be reserved in advance; Pudong Airport will not accept cargo for 24 hours and restrict the transportation of some dangerous goods
- India bans imports of air conditioners containing refrigerants
- The neglected hazardous material is behind the biggest fire at sea, according to a maersk Hao South Survey
- India's digital customs clearance is stuck after nearly a month of congestion delay
- Sunny Worldwide Logistics third quarter and fourth quarter planning meeting held perfectly
- The U.S. government is providing more than $220 million to support port upgrades
- The outlook is cloudy and the container transport industry still needs to ride the wave
- Cathay Pacific to cut 8,000 jobs, Dragonair to stop operations!
- The US East Coast route broke through $5,000!
- Applicable to all enterprises in China! The export control law will come into force on December 1, 2020
- Attention, freight forwarder! The goods in this country were stolen and lost seriously
- Xi's messages in Shenzhen met with warm responses
- Wto: Global trade volume is expected to decline by 9.2% this year
- APL is officially out of business
- The trade conflict between Europe and the United States has intensified, and the WTO ruled that the EU could impose retaliatory tariffs on 4 billion US goods
- Singapore adds a new initiative: strengthen support for seafarers
- Sunny logistics warm reminder: SCT gate suspended operation
- Hapag-Lloyd: Container shortage will remain a challenge in the coming months
- 40 container ships were waiting at the berth, 90,000 containers were stranded, and the shipping company refused to go to the country
- Recently, Amazon sellers in our country have suffered an unprecedented blow in the United States. Orders plummeted by 70% in September! It stands to reason that the second half of the year is about to usher in the annual promotion-Prime Day, also know
- Carriers' operating margins soar in second quarter
- Nation's largest marine patrol vessel launched
- Total 8 days! Sunny Worldwide Logistics will be closed from Oct.1st to 8th, 2020.
- Sunny Worldwide logistics share: do environmental certification can get Amazon official traffic promotion!
- Increase again! UPS surcharges have risen sharply, and DHL Express freight rates have increased by 4.9%
- Maersk suspends receiving cargo bookings from Asia/Europe/Middle East/Africa to Sydney
- Insufficient capacity, no extra space
- India's container shortage causes delays in exports
- MSK: There has been a shortage of containers for months
- Early warning! Hard to find a box during the peak period before the holiday! Lack of boxes and trailers, congestion at ports! There will be a severe shortage of containers in the coming months!
- Delivering more than just parcels
- Sunny Worldwide Logistics import and export customs clearance knowledge sharing
- Yantian International set a new world record for a single pier
- Under the epidemic, this year, shipping companies to increase the seven costs
- Follow up cosCO shipping collection? Evergreen Marine dispels rumors of no price increase
- It really dropped! East US freight rates fell for the first time in September! South American freight rates have skyrocketed in a week! It's really a problem to stop the flight...
- COVID-19 expanding risks to peace everywhere, warns UN chief
- After the interview with the Ministry of Communications of China, the United States warned that such US shipping companies would be sent to court!
- Cold chain logistics is on fire
- New crown virus detected in the outer packaging of frozen hairtail imported from Indonesia!
- The customs set out to adjust the issue of empty container transportation!
- Shipment attention! The port of Sydney is congested, and the ship jumps to the port!
- The country’s cargo has been heavily delayed for 11 days in the port, and many shipping companies have imposed congestion surcharges
- Export attention! The UK no longer recognizes the CE certification mark and will enable independent certification
- China to Mozambique, Maputo by air
- Yangming ocean shipping opened new routes in Asia
- The ministry of Transport to intervene in the ship company to stop sailing, soaring freight to drop?
- Cross-border e-commerce | Many platforms closed during the epidemic, and this platform grew by more than 100% year-on-year for the third consecutive quarter
- Will the Ministry of Transport intervene in the suspension of shipping companies to cause skyrocketing freight rates to decline
- ports in the United States, Japan, Australia and the Philippines are facing congestion and shipping delays!
- China provides international companies strong IP protection
- Soybeans flood the container!U.S. exports of soybean crates to Asia have surged
- Another 4.35 tons of ammonium nitrate were found in Beirut's seaport area nearly a month after the explosion
- Freight rates from China to THE US soar by 30%!Highest since 2009
- Los Angeles port congestion: truck drivers or strike
- Accident丨The cargo compartment of a container ship under ONE caught fire! Had called at Ningbo, Shanghai and other ports!
- Africa CDC launches rapid public health emergency workforce deployments tool
- Star Shipping is committed to digital shipping by establishing a cyber security company
- Zombie "orders?Container ship orders fell to a 20-year low
- Qingdao Port’s new export regulations take the lead in completing the construction of an automated container terminal standard system
- Debt 54.3 billion yuan! This global giant goes bankrupt
- TikTok CEO Kevin Mayer resigns
- Congratulations on the 40th anniversary of the establishment of Shenzhen Special Economic Zone
- Maersk expects container throughput to return to pre-epidemic levels next year
- Us cancels Double Taxation exemption for Shipping in Hong Kong
- How will the epidemic change global container shipping?
- Instead of picking up a suitcase from a truck, you pick it up by boat?
- Up! Up! Up! Just now, major shipping companies announced September freight rates. Are you ready?
- China's water quality continues to improve, ministry says
- UPS has an outbreak of infection, and 84 employees have been diagnosed. Will the package be contagious?
- Delay in customs clearance? These points must pay attention to!
- Industry winter, does the port of this country even rise in price unexpectedly?
- Cma and Haberot resume operations at the port of Beirut
- The container ship market swept away the haze and the freight rate doubled.
- India will increase import barriers to prevent imports of Chinese products
- Government wheat purchasers outbid by private companies
- Announcement on the suspension of tax reduction and exemption provisions for 20 kinds of commodities
- Delay in cargo clearance? These points must be paid attention to!
- DHL latest report: rapid growth of air freight revenue
- After the big bang, Beirut port began to resume use
- Sunny Worldwide logistics tips: since December 1, electronic data submission is implemented for the entry and exit of transport vehicles
- Update: Hapag-Lloyd resumes service to Beirut
- Pakistan's exports rebounded
- The epidemic restrains investment in container ports, and capacity growth will shrink by 40% in the next 5 years
- Learning from Beirut port explosion, Chinese ports act immediately
- This Singapore-listed shipping trust sells container ships and will completely exit the container industry
- The traffic efficiency of China-Europe freight train port has been improved
- August 1 Army Day | Sunny Worldwide logistics salutes the people's Liberation Army, you are the most lovely
- Tax deduction policies benefit foreign trade companies
- Xi declares start of Beidou's full-scale global service
- China Europe train in Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao
- Huge backlog of orders shortage of shipping space, shipping companies to India to cancel a large number of voyages
- Airports and airlines will strictly investigate dangerous goods! Please do not conceal!
- note! The country’s largest port is heavily congested! The arrival of the goods faces a delay of more than 30 days!
- A fire on an Ethiopian Airlines plane at Shanghai Pudong International Airport has drawn attention
- Note to Amazon sellers: Brexit will lead to taxes
- The high freight rates cannot hide the fact that U.S. imports have fallen sharply
- Why is the contradiction between container truck and factory gradually deepened? Freight forwarder said: too difficult!
- Throughput at the port of Long Beach fell 11% in June
- Frozen shrimp from Ecuador, new coronavirus detected in outer packaging
- Congestion at European and North American ports increased, with dock and yard operations peaking
- MSC online instant quote function officially launched
- US automakers take big steps in quality survey
- Nearly 600,000 overseas Chinese signed an online petition to support the proposed national security legislation for the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- Another container drowning accident: 9 containers have been found and 12 are still searching!
- shipping from China toKorea
- Typhoon is coming! The terminal has issued a white typhoon warning, and some businesses in major terminals in South China may face suspension!
- shipping from China to France door to door
- shipping from China to FRANCE
- On June 10, 2020, the BDI index reported 764 points, up 50 points from the previous trading day
- Suddenly, a fire broke out in the Amazon ONT9 warehouse, and a lot of goods were burned!
- shipping from China to eruope
- shipping from China to usa uk eruope
- shipping from China to usa
- note! The shipping company is ready to charge a "cancellation booking fee", 300 yuan per order!
- Germany, Spain, Singapore and 21 other countries announced the suspension of China service!
- new coronavirus may affect shipping in India
- WHO Director-General: communiqué issued to all countries calling for respect of the principle of "free passage" of ships
- dramatically drop! U.S. Port Imports Affected by Epidemic Forecast
- Hot products
- Contact us
Fax: +86 755 25431456
Address:Room 806, Block B, Rongde Times Square, Henggang Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen, China
E-mail: [email protected]
- Follow us
sea freight forwarder logistics service 40ft shipping contaner from china to australia
- Place of Origin: China
- Brand Name: Sunny worldwide logistics
- Destination: worldwide
- Route: China-worldwide
- Via:Direct / Transshipment
- Carrier :HMM OOCL COSCO YML APL HPL MSK, HMM OOCL COSCO YML APL HPL MSK
- Departure Day: every week
- Transit Time (Days):38-40days
- Shipment Type: FCL and LCL
sea freight forwarder logistics service 40ft shipping contaner from china to australia
Sea freight is a versatile service we offer to those wishing to transport larger consignments
that are not time-sensitive. It proves to be a more cost effective way of transporting
non-urgent, bulk goods. HMD provide cost effective and dependable import and export services.
1) International Sea Transport Resources
Lots of worldwide seaowner is our partner, it can help to ship your cargo anywhere in
the world with a rich network of shipping routes.
2) Abundant China Resources and Extensive Network
HMD is a reliable and trustworthy indigenous shipping agent in China, 20 years freight
3) LICENSED NVOCC & Member of WCA and WIFFA
As a NVOCC (Non Vessel Owning Common Carrier) and Member of WCA and WIFFA,
HMD goes beyond any ordinary freight brokerage & freight forwarder since we act
as your carrier - taking ACTUAL responsibility for your cargo.
4) Professional Service Quality
Over half of staffs working of Sunny Worldwide Logistics is about 5-13years. Detailed
division of labor in each department,including sales department, operation department,
market department,customer service department.
5) Strong Custom Clearance Ability
Proficient in customs clearance and tax rates in the United States, Europe, Australia, etc.,
customs clearance 1-2 days earlier.
6) Quickly Problem Solved Ability
Emergency solutions must be offered with 30minutes if any. You may not find other
companies like us in Shenzhen.
Sunny Worldwide Logistics (Shenzhen) Limited - established in 1998, an international
freight forwarder in China.Sunny Worldwide Logistics proven and reliable shipping
solution, offering consistent, high-quality service worldwide for any kind of freight.
Our company is a large and professional logistics company, we provide the sea, land,
air transport, customs clearance, inspection and trailer, CO, F/A, fumigation, insurance
and other related itmes in one service. The spirit of service of our business is
Professionalism Focus High Efficiency.
We are responsible for each and every step of the shippment.